LearnX Live! Summit 2018
Join us at LearnX Live!
Kineo Asia Pacific are co-hosting LearnX Asia Pacific Conference on October 30th.
Learning in the Future of Work!
Leaders in learning technology solutions in the Asia Pacific region, Kineo, are delighted to be co-hosting LearnX Asia Pacific Conference 2018.
Members of the Kineo team will also be in attendance at the exhibition, showcasing recent projects and latest learning technologies.
For more details about the LearnX Conference and to find out more about what Kineo has in store for this year's event, or to book a free consultation with a learning expert at LearnX, click here.
Looking for Kineo? Here's where we'll be!
Pop by and meet the team
Kineo will be 'standing out' at LearnX this year, with both entrances to the main conference hall flanking us!
These events are an opportunity for us to hear directly from you, the industry and gain insight into your challenges. We would love to support you and drive innovation into the ever evolving workplace of the future.
Our friendly team will be on hand to guide you through your learning journey, and discover how our products can support a solution. See how you measure up for the future by tackling our skills gap quiz to win a Google Home!
Contact us to arrange a time with one of our Solutions Consultants at the event.
Whatever your learning and development challenge, we are here to help.
Change is around us - and in front of us!
How do we continue to drive business value and position L&D as the problem solver through measurement?
Wendy Weller-Davies and Con Sotidis join forces to discuss how the exciting and insightful next-generation learning analytics can be used in content development
In order to better understand the who, what, where and why of what works (and what doesn’t!) in learning, analytics now need to form part of the content design process. The team at Kineo reveals key learnings for tapping into this largely untapped mission-critical opportunity.
Best learning, performance & capability project managing customer aggression
'That guy from learning', AKA Bevan Preston, Vodafone Learning Solutions Designer takes us on a journey of Vodafone culture!
- Learn how Vodafone Australia took some unconventional approaches to develop learning on a difficult subject
- How an unflinching eye and dedication to realism avoided common tropes resulting in unexpected outcomes that went beyond learning objectives.
Break free with Totara Learning
Sue Dark, Totara Learning Solutions Learning Specialist identifies the learning technology sustainability challenges facing learning and development
- Recognise how traditional learning technology business models contrast with alternative models available to consumers today
- Analyse the benefits to your organisation of traditional vs alternative learning technology models
- Realise through the lens of a real client case study how newer learning technology procurement models work in practice.